Search our Jobs
Junior Infrastructure Engineer - MSP
- Harrow on the Hill, Greater London, England
A degree educated Junior IT Infrastructure Engineer is required by a successful Managed Services company who specialise in providing IT support to the private and public sectors. Based in Harrow on the Hill, the successful candidate will provide client facing support services at different central sites (predominantly in London and Hertfordshire) within a very successful and growing IT Services company.
A salary of up to £30,000 plus benefits and excellent progression opportunities is available.
An established and successful Managed Services company who specialise in providing IT support services to select clientele and who have a track record of investing in their team.
- Helpdesk management exposure
- Windows server
- Any knowledge of VMware or Citrix would be useful.
- Installation and support of client servers
- Site visits when required to investigate and resolve issues
- IP addressing, subnets, firewall implementation, routing
- Microsoft certifications would be advantageous (Any of MCITP / MCSE / MCP / MCSA)
- An IT Degree
Who would the role suit?
An ambitious Junior Infrastructure Engineer who is looking to make a difference and progress within a successful and growing company
to £30,000 plus benefits
Harrow on the Hill / Middlesex
Commute from Wembley / Watford / Northwood / Uxbridge
To apply, please email your CV through to Sam Gillett of CV Screen in strict confidence.