Search our Jobs
IT Support Engineer is required by a leading Managed Service Provider based near Thame. A salary of up to £28k plus car and benefits is offered depending on experience.
We are recruiting for a market-leading IT Managed Services provider with a reputation of retaining and developing their staff
The IT Support Analyst will ideally have the following skills/qualifications:
- Ideally, you will hold a Microsoft certification (MCP)
- 1st / 2nd Line Support Experience.
- Knowledge of Windows Server technologies
- Solid networking skills along with TCP/IP and related protocols knowledge
Duties will include:
• New user setup and upgrades
• Liaison with third-party contractors and service providers
• Involvement of IT Projects
• Network Health Checks
• Preparing PCs and servers for installation
• Hardware and software rebuilds
Who would the role suit?
This is a superb opportunity for an experienced IT Support professional looking for their next step in their career.
Commutable from – Watford, Oxford, Milton Keynes
Salary / Benefits
to £28,000 + Benefits
Please email your CV through to Jason Price in strict confidence.